[kronolith] Category problems, undefined index.

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer@iu13.org
Thu Oct 24 14:09:45 2002

I am seeing the same thing here.  My logs show the following everytime I access
kronolith, nag or mnemo:

[23-Oct-2002 12:46:37] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  3708 in
/horde/lib/Category.php on line 468
[23-Oct-2002 12:46:37] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  3710 in
/horde/lib/Category.php on line 468
[23-Oct-2002 12:46:37] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  3712 in
/horde/lib/Category.php on line 468
[23-Oct-2002 12:46:37] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  3723 in
/horde/lib/Category.php on line 468
[23-Oct-2002 12:46:37] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  3725 in
/horde/lib/Category.php on line 468
[23-Oct-2002 12:46:37] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  3727 in
/horde/lib/Category.php on line 468

So I guess its really a horde issue and the discussion should probably be moved
there.  I'm not subscribed there (yet anyway) so if someone else is, maybe you
could forward this along?  If not, I'll subscribe and add yet another mailing
list subscription to the repetoire.

Kevin