[kronolith] Re: Re: Category problems, undefined index.

Stephen Sherlock stevesherlock@es-net.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 08:20:44 2002

http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/horde/lib/Category/sql.php?r1=1.37&r2=1.38&ty=u

> -chuck

Well it looks like that wasn't the problem. Still the same errors appearing.

I can see WHY it's putting the errors there, but I just can't seem to figure
out how to get rid of them! (Quite obvious really, when it says undefined
index, but what I can't figure out is how to get it to pass the extra
elements in the $data array (passed to the import function).

Oh, and when I flushed out the categories table, it was repopulated with
identical data next time I accessed horde...

Thanks for the support,

Stephen Sherlock