[kronolith] Fwd: i am a Horde beginner

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed Nov 13 01:42:05 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von steve_yip@newstep.com.hk -----
    Datum: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:36:31 +0800
    Von: Steve Yip <steve_yip@newstep.com.hk>
Antwort an: Steve Yip <steve_yip@newstep.com.hk>
 Betreff: i am a Horde beginner
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

Hi,
     i found that you help a lot of user solved that problem.
now i have a few problem hope that you could help me.

my system:
server:  p4 1.6GHz, RAM 256mb,  red hat linux7.3+apache+mysql+php+horde 2.1
client: PIII 700MHz RAM 200mb, winME

After install Horde and every thing is fine.
can see the "test.php" and create a user "horder" with passwd "horde"
log in to it. it is fine too.

i try to install "Kronolith" seems also fine. But
i can login in and can see the "calender" icon and i try to add a event
i press add but it wait for a very long preiod and return a page say can't
display it page.

but i open the DB and i found the record that i just added!!!

so i go to login again and try to view the record that i just added.
it was there!!
so the only problem is only "Add" and "update". it will wait for long period
and return a page  say "can't display the page".

so could you help to see what problem is or where is my setting porblems?

Thanks again for your help!
Regards,

Steve

Jan.