[kronolith] shared calendaring - error getsharename()

Dale Bewley dlbewley@ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 13 17:31:50 2002

I'm using the HEAD branch, I actually just snagged the latest horde a
few minutes ago. I got the latest kronolith yesterday I believe.

I clicked 'options', 'calendars', 'edit your calendars', selected 'my
calendar', changed the type to 'shared', then clicked on 'members list'.

I got an empty popup window and if I look in the apache error_log I see:

[Wed Nov 13 09:23:43 2002] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  getsharename() in /usr/local/horde/shares/edit.php on line
241

Line 241 is
$title = sprintf(_("Edit Permissions for %s"), $share->getShareName());

Any idea what's missing? I'd really like to get this working, so I'm not
averse to helping where I can.
--
Dale Bewley
Unix Server Administrator / Digital Library Consultant