[kronolith] error in editing memberlist of shared agenda

Marc Fellman mfellman@xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 15 10:49:17 2002

Hi Jan,

I know what went wrong now.

I always used `cvs update' to update my copy of the repository but I should
have used `cvs update -d'. It works fine now. Thanks.

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman