[kronolith] Function isAllDay() Missing...

Rick Emery rick@emery.2y.net
Tue Nov 19 21:32:46 2002

> Quoting Rick Emery <rick@emery.2y.net>:
>
> > I just did a cvs update and get the following error (on what should be
> > the summary screen) on login:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: isallday() in
> > /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line 313
>
> Doesn't look like you did a full update. That method should be in
> kronolith/lib/Event.php now.
>
> -chuck

Hmmm... I did a full update (from the horde directory, "cvs update -Pd") twice.
Then, suspecting what you said, I looked at the cvs commit then looked at the
source code in Event.php on my machine. The function (isAllDay()) is there, but
my summary page (and Kronolith page) aren't seeing it for some reason. Perhaps
this is like the issue I had a few days ago where the new _hooksCalled variable
wasn't seen. Let me delete the files and do another update and see if that fixes it.

Thanks,
Rick