[kronolith] Function isAllDay() Missing...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 19 21:33:34 2002

Quoting Rick Emery <rick@emery.2y.net>:

> That didn't do it. I deleted all three files that were comitted
> (DayView.php, Event.php, and Kronolith.php in horde/kronolith/lib) and
> re-updated. My log file shows that these three files were downloaded, but
> I still get the same error (both the summary page and the kronolith main
> [month view] page).
>
> Any ideas?

1. trim your replies within reason
2. trace the code - put in a var_dump($event) before that line to see what
$event is.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers