[kronolith] CVS import/export function Broken

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue Nov 19 21:51:44 2002

Quoting Charles Kaucher <kaucher@cgki.com>:

> It seems that the import and export functions are broken in Kronolith in
> the current CVS(this weekend).  I am not sure if this functionality
> worked properly with multiple calendars before but it did create a CVS
> file but with seemingly no calendar IDs. That was using the current CVS
> of about two weeks ago.  Now when I try to export all with CVS this past
> weekend I get a white page.

Export should work again now (exports all calendars you're currently
viewing). I took a shot at import, but someone who uses SQL has to test it.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers