[kronolith] Function isAllDay() Missing...

Rick Emery rick@emery.2y.net
Fri Nov 22 13:40:08 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> I can see where it would stop your updates from showing up.  Makes lots
> of sense.  But can you elaborate on these other problems?  I'm using
> it and see no problems at all (I reset it when ever I do a cvs update
> to avoid the update problem).

I was thinking about this last night, and wondered what the best way to reset
it was (I haven't researched the accelerator that much). How are you resetting
it (do you just restart Apache, or is there more involved)?

Thanks in advance,
Rick