[kronolith] Function isAllDay() Missing...

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Fri Nov 22 14:34:06 2002

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Nate Mollring <nmollring@cennecs.org>:
>
> > Yes I am using the accelerator--phpa.  It causes other problems too.  Like
> in
> > the Admin Config screen and in turba--I have it set to ignore those.
> > Nate
>
> I can see where it would stop your updates from showing up.  Makes lots
> of sense.  But can you elaborate on these other problems?  I'm using
> it and see no problems at all (I reset it when ever I do a cvs update
> to avoid the update problem).

Must have just needed to reset phpa.  It's working now.  Before, I would get a
blank screen when clicking on configuration or going into the addressbook.
I'll have to remember to reset phpa after each cvs update.
Nate