[kronolith] Shared Calendars setup

Fri Nov 22 22:16:08 2002

Quoting Tim Glen <tim@javelindigital.com>:

> I am using the CVS copy of Horde/Kronolith, checked out yesterday, I have
> read the mailing list archives and I do not to have an "Options" button in
> the calendar (and yes, I am signed in as an admin user).

If you don't have an "Options" button, then you probably didn't set up
a preferences storage backend (e.g. in horde/config/conf.php).

> I am currently using mcal as the backend but if I have to use MySQL instead,
> that's no problem at all.

Shouldn't matter for storing the calendar data, but you will need some where
(like MySql) to store the preferences...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!