[kronolith] Kronolith... CVS... Bleeding Edge... wha?

hordeproject@njdevils.info hordeproject@njdevils.info
Mon Nov 25 21:30:23 2002

   Okay, I am a little new to Horde, but I love it so far.  I am happy that
this message is being sent out from my setup of Horde on my site.  So I know
most of it is working, but I can't seem to get the calendar to work right.
While I was doing some investigation, I saw that you can download the latest
version of each PHP script on the "CVS" thing.  So I spent a few hours
updating each script to what was available and I still had problems.  I was
using MySQL, if that has anything to do with it (I noticed that in the
previous release I downloaded, SQL never worked right to begin with).  Now I
could spend 48 hours doing this all over again and trying to figure out where
I went wrong, but I have a better idea: patience!
   Does anyone have any clue as to when the next stable release of Kronolith
will be coming out?  And will SQL be supported on this version?  Also, does
anyone know of a good free mail server? ;-) Sorry, I had to ask.  :-)

I thank you all for your time,
     ~Kyle Bisignani