[kronolith] Integrating the CVS version (how to do it)

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Wed Nov 27 11:44:37 2002

Hello,

I have the 1.0 version of Kronolith working fine. But I would like to see if
the shared callendering is already working in the CVS version.

I rsync'ed the whole horde tree as described on the website. I looked for
INSTALL's and archived emails on how to proceed. But couldn't find any.

The problem I have is that all filenames end in <normal name>.php,v and the
have a lot of CVS info in front of the real code. How to use this CVS code in
the horde framework?

P.s does the CVS version also support Notes (stickies, not Lotus)?

Kind regards,
Bas