[kronolith] Again: CVS not working, any ideas

Marc Fellman mfellman@xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 28 12:59:16 2002

Hi Bas,

Sorry in advance for the fact that I could ask you something you allready told
but tht's just because of the mailvolume I receive every day.

What happens?

I have it working with Mandrake 9.0 and that's also a very recent distro. Do
you use PostgresSQL(no experience from my side) or MySql (what I use) or
something else as a backend?

MySQL should be very straight forward. I had it working with a minimum of
effort (just had some things during a CVS update in relation with the shared
calendars). Sometimes there are a few problems with the protocol I remember.

BTW: For the rest of the readers: What's the status of Mcal at this moment and
what are the advantages?

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman