[kronolith] Again: CVS not working, any ideas

Marc Fellman mfellman@xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 28 14:28:16 2002

> ----- Bericht van bas@brijn.nu ---------
>     Datum: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:32:30 +0100
>       Van: Bas Rijniersce <bas@brijn.nu>
> Antwoorden aan:Bas Rijniersce <bas@brijn.nu>
>  Onderwerp: Re: [kronolith] Again: CVS not working, any ideas
>       Aan: Marc Fellman <mfellman@xs4all.nl>
>
> Hi Marc (fellow Dutchman I guess :)

Indeed ;-)

> Quoting Marc Fellman <mfellman@xs4all.nl>:
>
> > Sorry in advance for the fact that I could ask you something you allready
> > told
> > but tht's just because of the mailvolume I receive every day.
>
> No problem, i'll be happy to explain x times if asked..
>
> > What happens?
>
> Nothing is the short summary
>
> > I have it working with Mandrake 9.0 and that's also a very recent distro.
> Do
> > you use PostgresSQL(no experience from my side) or MySql (what I use) or
> > something else as a backend?
>
> Mysql 4.0.4-beta-log
>
> If I copy Kronolith 1.0 in the same location witht he same  config, all is
> fine
> (but no shared calender, and that is why I started this)
>
> > MySQL should be very straight forward. I had it working with a minimum of
> > effort (just had some things during a CVS update in relation with the
> shared
> > calendars). Sometimes there are a few problems with the protocol I
> remember.
>
> Tables are all there etc etc
>
> The index.php is called by the webserver, that is parsed OK. Then there is
> some
> code that I guess is called the month.php with the default Horde headers
> around
> it. That default headers are sent to the browser. But no Kronolith output in
> between. I modiefied the month.php to see if it's called. But this is not the
> case

This looks a bit like you have to start the server again. Allthough some
restarting of services probably could do the trick but I never found out how to
this should be done. Have you tried a reboot of the server?

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman