[kronolith] Fwd: Re: [horde] icalendar "import to my calendar" error

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri Nov 29 19:32:30 2002

Please keep threads on the list. I'll try and look at this later.

----- Forwarded message from damlists@cnba.uba.ar -----
    Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:02:37 -0300
    From: damlists@cnba.uba.ar
 Subject: Re: [horde] icalendar "import to my calendar" error
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

> Quoting Damian Alejandro Fernandez Sosa <damlists@cnba.uba.ar>:
>
> > The error is now correctly handled by the application, but Kronolith
> > doesn't import the icalendar attachment. it displays a
> > "There was an error importing the calendar data."  message instead.
>
> This means our code couldn't parse that particular iCalendar data.

Yes, but the problem is what Kronolith generates the iCalendar data from the
"Invite" Function and I try to import it in my calendar...
So, or Kronolith is generating bad icalendar data or the import function isn't
working well.

Mail enviado desde el CNBA
http://www.cnba.uba.ar/

----- End forwarded message -----

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers