[kronolith] problem with latest CVS in kronolith/horde

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Thu Dec 5 20:31:27 2002

Hi All,

I just updated the CVS HEAD version and got this after startup:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/htmls/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
on line 958

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: haspermission() in
/var/www/htmls/horde/kronolith/lib/Event.php on line 743

In the horde summary screen I see this message:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /var/www/htmls/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php
on line 958

I also lost everything in kronolith. (I know it is still in the database but it
isn't shown)

I noticed a difference in the categories table of horde earlier.

I hope someone can help me.

--
M.Vr.Gr.

Marc Fellman