[kronolith] Guest Calendar

Thomas Spellman thomas at thosmos.com
Fri Dec 6 22:07:25 2002

I need a read-only calendar on a webpage without the need to log in, but
with the ability for an administrator to log in and make changes.  I
can't see any config options to set this up.

Is this possible with horde cvs as it is, or will I need to make any
changes?  If so, what config changes do I have to make to make it work?

Thanks

Thomas