[kronolith] Kronolith csv imports

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Dec 7 12:07:13 2002

Zitat von Tom Cooper <tcooper@quarterend.com>:

> I am new to this list.  I download the "head" for kronoltih and horde a
>   a couple of days ago.  csv imports were not working. I saw a comment
> referencing broken code in /horde/templates/data/csvmap.inc, dated a
> couple of weeks ago.  So I assumed it was still broken.

I have revamped the whole Data:: framework but didn't port Kronolith to it yet.

> I made some code changes that fixed the csv import problems in
> kronolith.  The changes are hacks, but I am quite familiar with the
> code, and would like to help with the project. Let me know if someone
> wants to looks at my patch. Perhaps someone can give the big picture,
> point me to a sample of what csv import code should look like, i.e the
> structure of the session cache.  With a little guidance, I feel I could
> code something worth your while.

A hack won't help here. If you want you can take a look at Nag's, Mnemo's or
Turba's data.php files that already have been ported to the changed
framework. Importing of time fields isnt' fixed at all yet.

> What is the usual process for adding a new developer?

on the train contributing clean code we are happy to provide you with cvs
access to modules that you want to contribute to.
But first of all, please read docs/CODING_STANDARDS and docs/HACKING.

Jan.