[kronolith] A little confused.

growe at woodvale.on.ca growe at woodvale.on.ca
Sat Dec 7 20:22:20 2002

I am brand new user of the horde project and I love it so far.  I managed to
get almost everthing working except for the kronolith section.

I set-up the mysql database and configured everything as best I can but I am
still getting the following error....

Notice: Undefined index: calendar in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 70
Notice: Undefined index: calendar in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php
on line 70
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71

Anyone have any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Glenn