[kronolith] Weird problem with kronolith...

David J. Weller-Fahy lists at weller-fahy.com
Sun Dec 8 21:30:16 2002

* David J. Weller-Fahy <lists@weller-fahy.com> [2002-12-07 13:45]:
> #v+
> Fatal error: Undefined class name 'kronolith' in
> /var/www/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 46
> #v-
>
> I've looked at line 46, and am not quite sure how to troubleshoot from
> here.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'll be happy to take 'em.

Looks like the libraries were being loaded after the Auth call which
required them.  Hmmm... Here's a diff of the original (release) base.php
and the modified one.  It no longer gives the error, however after
login (horde using imp to authenticate) if I click on Calendar, then on
a task, it makes me login again. (?)  This, I assume, is not the
intended behavior.

Anyone have any suggestions where to start looking to fix this?

Regards,

  dave