[kronolith] Event every 6 months

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Mon Dec 9 00:16:26 2002

Yes, it most likely is a bug in the sql driver.  I've been banging my head
against the code for several hours, but I feel I am just not familiar enough
with it.

If I schedule it every 6 months on a specific date, it works fine, but if it's
a weekday, it doesn't work.

I tried pulling (what I thought was) missing code from
KRONOLITH_RECUR_DAY_OF_MONTH into the KRONOLITH_RECUR_WEEK_OF_MONTH case.  I
got it to the point where it knew when the next recurance was, but the current
one that should have been displayed on the current screen did not appear. It
also removed other events that were every month (and not multi-monthly).

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

-Dan

> I'm runing CVS-HEAD, and I tried to add a bi-annual event, but it's not
> working correctly. I set it to recur every 6 months on the same weekday,
> but it shows up each month on the same weekday.
>
> I haven't had time to look at the code and was hoping that someone who
> knows it better can find the issue more quickly.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this bug, or do I not have something set correctly?

This works fine for me with the MCAL driver, but it might be a bug in the
SQL driver.