[kronolith] Re: Contacts, Locations and shared calendars

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 9 20:51:47 2002

Quoting j.huinink@wanadoo.nl:

> Hmmmm.... I was using the gname newsgroup interface to the mailing list
> through MS Outlook Express. I suspect that either one could be the
> problem.

Definitely Outlook.

Can you send a diff against latest CVS HEAD, though? I can't get diff to
give me anything useful from these files. cvs diff -urN.

Sorry to be a pain, but I just don't have the time to pick through your
files line by line to see what's different between them and CVS.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers