[kronolith] Re: Re: Contacts, Locations and shared calendars

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Dec 9 21:02:17 PST 2002

Quoting j.huinink@wanadoo.nl:

> I assume your diff failed because I probably used Windows file format
> instead of Unix. I used gvim now to explicitly save everything to Unix
> before running the diffs. I did a lot more work in the mean time, so a
> complete diff will load you with stuff that's incomplete. I hope this
> works: diffs for
> * kronolith\month.php (month.diff);
> * kronolith\config\prefs.php.dist (prefs.diff);
> and a new file
> * kronolith\template\month\head_side_by_side.inc

Yup, this worked thanks.

Is the month view expected to just go off the right side of the screen,
instead of ever wrapping to a new row?

I did a few style changes; take a look at what was committed.

If you do this for other views (which would be great), it should be by
extending the DayView or WeekView classes and altering them, instead of
putting ifs into them.

Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
 - Google, thanks to Harpers