[kronolith] Re: group permissions

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Wed Dec 11 13:55:56 PST 2002

Things seem to be working as expected.

I have just implemented the allow_guest switch and called it from a
remote site.  The calendar shows as expected. In order for some shared
calendars to show and some not I had to change both the Default and and
Guest permissions (selecting no particular permissions).  If I
eliminated the permissions for Guest but left the default permissions
the as show and read the calendar would appear.

If permissions are cumulative from the default level I guess this should
be but I am not sure this is what was intended.