[kronolith] Re: Guest Calendar

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Thu Dec 12 07:04:44 PST 2002

Ok,
The allow_guests feature is working.

I am using MySql as the backend. I see that display_cals is stored in
the horde_prefs table. Now how do I do I set this for all guests to
kronolith when calling month.php in a remote site?  The guest has no
account in horde as far as I canfidgure out.

the prefs.php file has the following functionality
// store the calendars to diplay
$_prefs['display_cals'] = array(
     'value' => 'a:0:{}',
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'implicit');

But this is only good for those who have accounts with horde.
additionally, I look at the prefs page and do not see this option,
As it stands the viewer has to choose the calendars to show them every
time they view the calendar in the remote site.

I am using a version of Horde from a 11/16 download.

What Am i missing.