[kronolith] events disappear

usmanc at bigfoot.com usmanc at bigfoot.com
Sat Dec 14 21:57:16 PST 2002

Hi!  I hate to bother you guys, but after an hour of searching the archives and
Google, I just can't find an answer to this problem.

I add events to the calendar, but they don't show up on any of the views - day,
week, or month.  They just disappear.

I query the kronolith_events table (in PostgreSQL 7.3) and I can see my events.
 All of the fields appear to be properly populated, and there are no error
messages generated when I'm within Horde.  I've also tried restarting Apache,
but it did nothing.

I *just* installed Kronolith, from the tarball that's posted on Horde.org -
which is version 1.0 final.  I'm running PHP 4.2.3, Imp and Turba are working
flawlessly, and (besides this issue) so is Kronolith.  I'm sending this message
via Imp.

(If this issue has already been dealt with, please forward the applicable
messages to me or give me a link to the archives.  Like I said, I looked but
found nothing.)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! (And great job)