[kronolith] Shared calendars disappear after page refresh (HEAD)

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Tue Dec 17 08:04:53 PST 2002

 | Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:
 |
 | > When I select a shared calendar for viewing, the contents of the calendar
 | > shows up ok, but when I refresh or change a view, the shared calendar
 | > entries disappear again and I have to select the shared calendar again.
 | > But when you log off after selecting a shared calendar, the shared
 | > calendar shows up ok after login.
 |
 | I cannot reproduce this.

I'm testing this with cvs of a few minutes ago with group permissions when
I saw your email.  I created a couple of extra shared calenders and cycled
through all the views as both the owner and as a member of a group with
access permissions.  I didn't test it as a user - not owner.  I couldn't
get it to disappear either.

ed