[kronolith] Free Busy App

Mike Cochrane mike at graftonhall.co.nz
Thu Jan 2 14:44:45 PST 2003

> ----- Message from ryan at studiesabroad.com ---------
>
> Does anyone have a list of apps that publish freebusy status?  It's a
> relatively
> new concept to me.  I've looked into iCal subscriptions, is it related?
>
> --Ryan

I'm keen to know this too.. here's what I know can publish free busy info:
Lotus Organiser 6.0
Microsoft Outlook 9.0, 10.0
Kronolith 3.0-cvs
Ximian Evolution

I am testing against sample from at these sources. Microsoft didn't implement it
correctly from what I can see, they are not using CRLF of line ends, otherwise
everything if RFC to the letter in these 4.

iPlanet Calendar server may be able to but export this info.
There was dicussion about kde-pim and freebusy info but not sure if it got
implemented.

kroupware.kde.org in their concept talk about posting freebusy info to a kolab
server, but it doesn't say if theur are using vFreebusy or vEvent's to do this.

- Mike :-)