[kronolith] Help installing.....

Theresa M Peter theresa at email.uc.edu
Fri Jan 3 15:07:37 PST 2003

I am currently evaluating kronolith to determine whether or not this is a
feature that we may want to offer in conjunction with Imp.

However,  I am running into a problem.  I can't seem to get it to work.

Currently I am running Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1 and Turba 1.1 with mysql as my
database backend.  I have installed kronolith according to the install
directions

I have edited the kronolith/conf/conf.php file to include the mysql driver,
un-commented the example configuration for mysql and have entered horde's
password.

I have edited horde/conf/registry.php and un-commented the application
registry for kronolith.  However, I do not see any entries for kronolith in
the "Handlers" area.

When I go to www.mycomputer.com/horde/kronolith and login, the index.php
page is blank.

What am I doing wrong??  If you need more information I would be more than
happy to provide it to you.

Theresa

"Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire."
--William Yeats

Theresa M Peter
Applications Analyst
University of Cincinnati