[kronolith] Re: kronolith Digest, Vol 176, Issue 1

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 6 08:35:06 PST 2003

Quoting TML LIstmom <listmom at travellercentral.com>:

Replying to two threads of questions at once:

> > Currently I am running Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1 and Turba 1.1 with mysql as my
> > database backend.  I have installed kronolith according to the install
> > directions

Sounds good.

> > I have edited the kronolith/conf/conf.php file to include the mysql driver,
> > un-commented the example configuration for mysql and have entered horde's
> > password.

Have you created the sql database tables with the scripts in
horde/kronolith/scripts/drivers/ ?

> > When I go to www.mycomputer.com/horde/kronolith and login, the index.php
> > page is blank.

Any errors in log files?  If you view the html source of the page, is anything
there?

> > What am I doing wrong??  If you need more information I would be more than
> > happy to provide it to you.

Please do.

> I am having the same problem.  My previous installation of kronolith (1.0)
> worked fine, but when I try updating to the latest CVS version I get the
> blank page you describe.

Are you also using the latest CVS version of horde?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!