[kronolith] importing .ics files don't work

Klavs Klavsen kl at vsen.dk
Thu Jan 9 14:19:21 PST 2003

Hi guys,

I just got kronolith CVS HEAD to work via sql (mcal wouldn't work - even
though phpinfo says apache is compiled with mcal 0.6 - 20000121).

Now I just send me a meeting from evolution to my imp mail account (as
an iCalender .ics file) - and when I receive it - I can open it and see
the info - and click import to my calendar, but when I click "import to
my calendar" I just get this error message:

There was an error importing the calendar data.

Kronolith works - and I can create calendar events.

How do I get the details of this error? and have you got any ideas why
this doesn't work?

Thank you in advance.