[kronolith] Problems with Kronolith and mysql

Brian Keifer brian at valinor.net
Wed Jan 22 13:36:10 PST 2003

> ----- Message from taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us ---------
> Yep.  I followed what the conf.php said as I was going thru it.  I did try
> using mcal instead and it works fine which tells me something is missing in
> the conf.php file.
> > > ----- Message from taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us ---------
> > > Does anyone have kronolith working with mysql yet?  I get the following
> > > errors when setting it up and the docs don't really give clear information
> > > for doing it.  I did run the kronolith.sql script after adding the
> > > CONNECT horde; statement that was forgotten in the script.
> > > ----- End message from taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us -----
> >
> > Have you configured your database in kronolith/config/conf.php?
> > [SNIP!]
> >
> ----- End message from taz at weldre5j.k12.co.us -----

You're probably right in the assumption that there's something missing in your
conf.php.  The default conf.php.dist file contains all of the lines necessary to
define the 'calendar' index.  I'd suggest starting with a fresh copy of
conf.php.dist to ensure that no lines have been deleted inadvertently.

-Brian

--
When all else fails, there's always delusion.
--Conan O'Brien