[kronolith] error in kronolith calendar view for nag tasks...

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Jan 22 16:41:44 PST 2003

When I create tasks in Nag and have them display in kronolith, the first task
does not display correctly.  Under Mozilla the task appears as a narrow bar
(without the "Due: test1" text).  Under IE, it does not show at all.  Please
look at the below screen shot to see what I am talking about.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~akv6p/kronolith.jpg

There should be three nag tasks displaying

Test1 due on the 25th of Jan
Test2 due on the 26th of Jan
Test3 due on the 27th of Jan

It seems to only occur on the very first task that is created under nag

Thanks
Amith