[kronolith] Guest enabled calendar with today's cvs head.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Jan 26 11:08:38 PST 2003

 | Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
 |
 | > I have just found another issue that may have a simple solution but I
 | > haven't been creative enough to find.  How can a default calendar be
 | > defined for a guest user?  Now you must reselect a guest calendar every
 | > time you access the calendar or change the screen.  It probably isn't
 | > very intuitive for a guest.
 |
 | Set the default preferences in config/prefs.php.

Thanks, Chuck.  That was the first thing that I had tried.  I had changed
default_share value from 0 to 'GuestCalendar' when that didn't work I
just did a C+P from a mysql user that I had changed the default to
GuestCalendar with prefs, that I assume is serialized or somehow
encoded.  That didn't work either (although that does work for setting
the jonah news feed prefs - I have no idea why).  I'm sure
that I am doing something really stupid.  default_share is the right
pref, isn't it?  Maybe I should be using a numeric value from
horde.shares.kronolith.  I'm missing something here and I apologize.:-(
Hopefully someone else will learn from my ignorance.

Thanks,

ed