[kronolith] Guest enabled calendar with today's cvs head.

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Jan 26 11:57:29 PST 2003

 | Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
 |
 | > default_share is the right pref, isn't it?
 |
 | No, display_cals.

Duh!  Thanks, Chuck.  At least I'm looking at the right pref now Duh! ;-)
I've found entries in the database to figure out how this is stored.  It
is now just a question of testing to see what the correct value should be.
When I get this working I'll post it just in case someone else decides to
do this and is having similar problems figuring out the solution.
Right now I'm going to take a break :-)

Thanks again,

ed