[kronolith] Re: Problem in Week View

Adrian Walters adrian at na.dhs.org
Mon Jan 27 12:45:32 PST 2003

| ----- Message from adrian at na.dhs.org ---------
|     Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 12:23:12 -0500
|     From: Adrian Walters <adrian at na.dhs.org>
|  Subject: Problem in Week View
|       To: kronolith at lists.horde.org
|
| I am getting the following message when viewing a kronolith in the week view.
|

| Notice: Undefined index: adrian
| in /var/www/html/mail/horde/kronolith/lib/DayView.php on line 240
|
| Notice: Undefined index: adrian
| in /var/www/html/mail/horde/kronolith/lib/DayView.php on line 240
|

| ----- End message from adrian at na.dhs.org -----

I just noticed while browsing through the kronolith archive that this was
responded to earlier by Chuck. I did find one interesting fact that might help
to reproduce this... When a week of the calendar is viewed, this problem only
appears if there are events during that week. If there are no events, then
there is no error.

-Adrian