[kronolith] problem with display free/busy URL

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Feb 5 14:32:41 PST 2003

> fb.php has its own logic and is always allowed. From kronolith/lib/base.php:
>
> // Don't allow access unless there is a Horde login or we are just
> // displaying free/busy information.
> if (!Auth::getAuth() &&
>     !$registry->allowGuests() &&
>     !Kronolith::isFreeBusyUrl()) {
>     Horde::authenticationFailureRedirect();
> }

I came up with a possible solution by adding an additional parameter to
listEvents that specifies whether you want to list other Horde apps in
listEvents() along with ones from Kronolith.  I defaulted this to true in the
method but when generateFreeBusy() is called, I passed false to the method.
Then for moment and nag events I included this in the if statement.  But I
wasnt' sure if this was the right way to handle it.  I'm still fooling around
with moment, so I don't if I implement this it would prevent publishing moment
info in the free/busy URL.  If anyone is interested I can send the patch to the
list.

amith