[kronolith] Unable to insert or delete anything dealing with meetings or calendars

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Thu Feb 6 16:03:15 PST 2003

> ----- Message from chuck at horde.org ---------
>
> > question is this:  if PEAR is autocreating the *_seq tables, is it also
> > autogranting permissions to the horde user for these tables?
>
> I'm not sure; you'd have to bring that up with the PEAR DB folks. Is there a
> reason you haven't given the horde db user general permissions to the horde
> database?

Yes -  no - maybe :)  What happened is I moved my CVS Horde environment off our
production web server onto a genuine, dedicated test environment.  In the
process, its possible that I missed granting general permissions to the horde
database to the horde user, although I would have suspected I would have had
bigger issues than just kronolith not working.  I've definitely added modules
since then to horde.  I think everything is back to normal now - sometimes I
think the only time I end up keying in on a problem is after I write down the
entire process I have gone through and post it to a mailing list somewhere.
Then it hits me what I should be looking at...

--
Kevin M. Myer
Systems Administrator