[kronolith] Recurring event doesn't appear in calendar

Brenda Bell k15a-list-horde at theotherbell.com
Sun Feb 9 12:43:06 PST 2003

> Unfortunately I had to assume most of your setup because you didn't
> provide
> enough details.

Sorry... I knew better.  I'm using Horde 2.2.1 with kronolith 1.0.

> Zitat von Brenda Bell <k15a-list-horde at theotherbell.com>:
>
> > I added a new event that starts on Mar 1, 2003, lasts all day
> and
> > recurs every month on the same day.  The event is saved in the
>
> Same weekday or same date?

Same date.

> Works fine here (Kronolith CVS HEAD, sql driver, both monthly
> recurring types).

I think I figured it out.  I added an all-day event (non-recurring)
and it shows up just fine.  I changed it to make it recur on the same
day each month and it disappeared from the view even though it was
saved in the database.  When I looked at event_recurenddate in the DB,
I noticed it was 12-31-1969.  Since I don't really want an end date, I
changed it to 12-31-2010 and it now works.

So... it seems that the fatal combination is:  lasts all day, recurs
every month on the same day of the month with no end date.

Thanks for your help.

--
Brenda