[kronolith] Latest CVS & blank screens

Annelise Stighall astighal at kennesaw.edu
Tue Feb 11 16:53:28 PST 2003

if you go to http://horde.org/source/ click on "Using the Horde CVS Repository" it will tell you info about getting a cvs client at http://www.cvshome.org/ and install it thereafter you setup the CVSROOT and login to the cvs repository by using the directions under the Anonymous CVS heading.

once you are connected to the repository you can type
cvs  checkout -r RELENG_3 kronolith

and it should download the kronolith RELENG_3 to your machine.
To verify that you got the correct version you can dive into the folder and
cat CVS/Tag  and if it replies TRELENG_3 then you know you got the right one.

AL

>>> Tony Arcus <tony at access-info.co.nz> 2/11/03 1:21:30 AM >>>
The only RELENG I can find is one with a date, i.e. latest
Could you please point me to a url.
Also there are no errors in httpd/access or httpd/error or horde.log