[kronolith] Bug in CVS addevent.php (I think :)

Richard Heggs richard.heggs at nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Mon Feb 17 17:09:14 PST 2003

> I can't reproduce this, and I don't see anything obviously wrong. Please
> be
> more specific about the steps you follow to recreate this - what is your
> default view, what view are you in, does the default view matter, what
> *exact* links do you follow (menubar? timeslot? etc...), etc.

Ok, here we go.
Select the calendar from the left hand menubar.
Select 'work week' from the top menu of the calendar.
(Now looking at the work week of two shared calendars, mine and someone
else's)
Click on the 'add event' icon next to 'THursday 20'.
(Add event dialog is displayed)
Enter 'test' into title, location and description.
Ensure that my shared calendar is selected.
Make no other changes to the event.
Click on 'save event'
Get the following 404:
The requested URL /hordecvs/kronolith//hordecvs/kronolith/workweek.php?
timestamp=1045440000&amp;HordeCVS=ee9e627132a26178d9af00cca4a8b28c&nocache=1
0e578e3d693f23221dddeaaba6d64dc was not found on this server

Select the calendar again from the left hand menu.
Select 'work week'.
My test event is shown exactly where I would expect it.

Repeat the test as above, but this time select the other calendar.
Exactly the same result.

Repeat both of the above tests, but this time use the 'month' view.
Works correctly in both instances.

Tomorrow, I will rub out my copy of Kronolith and pull it from CVS again,
just in case I've got something icky remaining from an earlier test.

--
Richard Heggs
Systems Analyst

views which are not the views of Nottingham City Council unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system,
do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance
on it and notify the sender immediately. Please note that Nottingham City
Council monitors e-mails sent or received. Further communication will
signify your consent to this.