[kronolith] CVS HEAD & hasRecurType

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Feb 19 18:53:46 PST 2003

> > I did a CVS update couple minutes ago and I'm getting the following
> > error:
>
> Which branch?

Sorry... should have mentioned it in the body of the message as well (i put it
in the subject only)

> > [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  hasrecurtype() in
> > /usr/local/apache/htdocs/mail/horde/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php on line
> > 240
>
> What did you do to produce this error?

Again, should have been more descriptive.  All I did was a clean checkout of
kronolith from HEAD.  I configured it through the Admin console and clicked on
Calendar.  The month of February shows up and the days of the week.  But then
the page stops and I get the error in the apache error log.  So I guess all I
did was view the view the month view in kronolith.  Hope this is enough.  If you
want any more info, let me know.

thanks
amith