[kronolith] Setting up CVS

Tony Arcus tony at access-info.co.nz
Thu Feb 20 19:27:46 PST 2003

I am wanting to get involved with the HEAD versions of Kronolith, but it does
not bode well that I can not even get CVS going.

I run the horde update script, it gets the files then throws up this error.

Doing update from HEAD in kronolith module...
/usr/bin/cvs -d /var/www/html/horde/rsync update -r HEAD kronolith
cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or directory
cvs [update aborted]: cannot open CVS/Root: No such file or directory

there are other errors as well, but they all seem to lay around a cvs problem,
so I have done something obviously wrong

Thanks in advance

Tony

--
Access Information