[kronolith] kronolith.sql

"Markus K. Schäffauer" Markus.K.Schaeffauer at gmx.de
Thu Feb 20 23:44:34 PST 2003

Hi,

this sounds realy interesting to me - but I did not find anything about
a new column event_guid in the kronolith.sql (stable version).
Seems to be that your post is just oriented to users of the cvs version,
certain? I am still looking for the reason why IMP, NAG and TURBA are
working, but not KRONOLITH (brandnew installation with the latest stable
version of Horde).

I get first:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 64"

And when outcommenting this warning, I geht second:

"Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/opt/lampp/htdocs/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php on line 71"

I posted different questions about this strange error, but nobody seems
to be with time or interested to help me.

Bye,
Markus