[kronolith] Re: futur stable version

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 20 22:04:55 PST 2003

Zitat von Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:

> "Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> > Quoting Nicolas JEUDY <njeudy at emtechno.fr>:
> >
> > > is there a fixed date to the new version of kronolith ?
> >
> > No.
>
> Can I ask why not? A lot of people are asking about shared calendars

Because we currently don't have the ressources to start release cycles for
new major versions. We rarely get the releases on the current stable trees
out of the door and we'd have to manage at least twice as many applications
if start releasing the HEAD code.

> and/or
> using the HEAD revision. It would be nice if there was an official
> release
> that contained shared calendars.

Yeah, that would be nice. But until then people still can get the apps from
CVS or the snapshots.

Jan.