[kronolith] Kronolith PEAR Errors

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 14:06:31 PST 2003

Hello,

I downloaded the following file to add to my Horde installation:

ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/kronolith/kronolith-1.0.tar.gz

...but received the following error once it was installed:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/kronolith/lib/Dr
iver/sql.php on line 64

My web site host recently upgraded PHP (including PEAR) and this is
obviously what's causing it... cos I had to upgrade Horde and IMP too.

However, even though I downloaded the latest version of Kronolith (as
shown above), it still errors when I try to access it.

I had the following URL pointed out to me:

  http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t53

And this explains that I can remove any references to "isWarning()"
myself... but surely removing it means that some
functionality/error-checking is lost. As for Horde, I am running the
latest Horde version. In fact, I'm running the latest version of
everything, including Kronolith.

Can someone help here please?

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to: jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!