[kronolith] Kronolith PEAR Errors

Hobbs, Richard hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 15:55:13 PST 2003

Hello,

I removed all references to isWarning() - all 1 of them! lol, but I now
have a new error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/hsphere/local/home/fishspon/webmail.mongeese.co.uk/horde/kronolith/lib/ba
se.php on line 71

Any ideas? I'm using Kronolith 1.0 (downloaded 3 days ago).

Has this been fixed in an unreleased version? If so, how can I get a copy,
because the CVS browser and structure is really confusing... (maybe I'm
looking at it wrongly...)

Thanks,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs
hobbs at mongeese.co.uk
http://mongeese.co.uk | http://unixforum.co.uk

"There's only one way of life, and that's your own" - The Levellers

Send all your jokes to: jokes at fishsponge.co.uk !!