[kronolith] Fail to Display Weekly Calender

Garry Thomas gthomas at netstarnetworks.com
Mon Feb 24 11:20:15 PST 2003

Hi,
	I'm running a CVS version of Horde/Kronolith updated today. I've
found that if I configure Kronolith to "Show shared calendars
side-by-side", elect either the default calender to display as "Week" or
just select the week calender, and have at least two calenders selected
for display (currently both empty but not sure if this makes any
difference), then the browser never "returns" (ie the flag just keeps
"flagging" ;).

	This seems to be intermittent, but mostly it fails.

	Any thoughts?

Regards
Garry