[kronolith] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning()

lody at great2cu.net lody at great2cu.net
Mon Feb 24 17:36:48 PST 2003

Eric,

Thank you for you quick response. I deleted the function call from the code,
which solved my problem as your solution suggests.... it's one hack of an
application :)

I am running a fairly dated version of php, but upgraded PEAR to solve other
problems before, so downgrading PEAR was not a real option for me.

Thanks again!

Lody